At the request of multiple members of the Granite Community Council a Special Meeting of the Council has been scheduled.
SPECIAL MEETING OF THE GRANITE COMMUNITY COUNCIL
When: Friday May 22, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
Where: An online Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 872 2027 9545
1. Call to Order – Welcome by the Chair
2. Presentation of recent activity regarding the Wasatch Canyons General Plan – Vaughn Cox
3. Discussion of Vaughn Cox’s Wasatch Canyons General Plan activities – Council Members
4. Discussion of GCC involvement in Wasatch Canyons General Plan – Council Members
5. Consideration of a resolution clarifying GCC involvement in the Wasatch Canyons General Plan
6. Public Comments
As designated in the GCC bylaws. the Chair of the Council can call a special meeting to address issues that are of a timeframe that requires they be addressed prior to the next regularly scheduled GCC meeting. As any revisions to the Wasatch Canyons General Plan will be completed prior to the GCC June meeting and whereas the Salt Lake County Council is scheduled to vote on the Plan prior to the GCC June meeting the Chair of the GCC schedules this Special Meeting of the Granite Community Council.